Patissons are ideal for stuffing. You can make minced vegetables, meat, add cheese, herbs, cottage cheese. The baking time depends on the size of the vegetable itself. Remove the finished dish from the oven and cool slightly before serving. I recommend serving it whole, sprinkled with fresh herbs.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Squash
Dish: Hot dishes / Filled dishes / Stuffed
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Squash - 2 Pieces
- Spinach - 0.5 Bunch
- Mushrooms - 200 Grams
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces
- Mozzarella - 150 Grams
- Hard cheese - 50 grams
- White wine - 4 Art. spoons
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Salt, spices - To taste
How to cook "Patissons in the oven"
1. Wash the squash, cut off the tail to make a hat. Use a spoon to scoop out all the pulp. Lubricate the squash with vegetable oil inside, salt and pepper. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 1 hour.
2. Peel and finely chop onion, garlic, wash spinach. Heat a skillet with vegetable oil, put half the onion, all the garlic and spinach, fry for 2 minutes.
3. Cut the mushrooms into small pieces. Fry them with the remaining onions, then pour the wine into the pan and cook until it evaporates.
4. Fill the baked squash with the filling: spinach, half mushrooms, half mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, remaining mushrooms and mozzarella. Sprinkle everything with grated hard cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
5. Cover with a hat and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20-40 minutes. Enjoy your meal!