From this amount of products, 2 liter jars of delicious salad are obtained, there may still be a little "for a sample" left. If children will also eat canned food, then do not add red ground pepper, without it it is also tasty, but not spicy. It can be added later, to everyone on a plate. So, read more in my recipe on how to cook "Tatar song" salad from zucchini for the winter! Good luck!
Purpose: Inexpensive / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Zucchini
Dish: Blanks / Preservation
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Zucchini - 2 Kilograms
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Apple - 1 Piece
- Large Tomato - 4 Pieces
- Salt - 50 Grams
- Sugar - 150 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 100 Milliliters
- Table vinegar 9% - 100 Milliliters
- Ground red pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic - 4-5 Cloves
How to cook "Zucchini salad" Tatar song "for the winter"
1. Prepare vegetables, I have small onions, I take more of them. Let's get started!
2. Wash the courgettes, cut off the tails and cut into cubes. I have long zucchini, I cut each one first into 3 parts, then each into halves and even then into cubes. But this is not the main thing, you can cut it into rings or half rings.
3. Peel the onions, garlic, carrots, remove the seeds from the pepper, and the core from the apple. Chop everything coarsely and put it in the chopper bowl. Turn on the clipper for a couple of minutes.
4. It turns out such a thick puree. Transfer it to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
5. Put zucchini, salt and sugar, pepper in the boiling puree. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 40 minutes. Stir gently occasionally with a spoon or spatula. After 5 minutes, the zucchini will be juiced, completely covered with liquid and boiled in the juice.
6. 5 minutes before the end of cooking the salad, pour in the vinegar and vegetable oil. Stir.
7. Arrange the salad in sterile jars, cover with sterile lids and roll up. Turn upside down until it cools completely.
8. Store jars in a cool place.