If you don't have any ingredient from this recipe (except avocado) in stock, it doesn't matter, you can take any seasonal vegetables. The ham can be substituted with shrimp, chicken, or crab sticks. Tasty and healthy!
Appointment: For an afternoon snack / For a festive table / Birthday / Anniversary / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Avocado
Cuisine geography: European
- Avocado - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Tomato - 1 Piece
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Ham - 4 Slices
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Black feather - 1 pinch
- Mayonnaise - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Ketchup - 1 tbsp. the spoon
How to make Avocado Salad
1. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
2. Gently remove the pulp, leaving the skin intact.
3. Add grated garlic to the avocado pulp, salt and pepper.
4. Dice the pepper, ham and tomato.
5. Mix everything and season with a mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise.
6. Place the lettuce in the avocado peel.
7. Bon appetit!