If you are looking for a recipe for a juicy chicken with a crispy crust, then you've already found it! Any greens can be added to this dish, and sour cream can be replaced with heavy cream and thickened a little with flour. Try it!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Fillet
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken fillet - 4 Pieces (halves)
- Flour - 1/3 Cup
- Eggs - 1 Piece
- Eggs, beat a little - 2 Pieces
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Shallots (onions) - 1/4 Cup (finely chopped)
- Fresh Thyme Leaves - 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Sour cream - 100 Grams
- Cilantro - 1 Art. spoon (finely chopped)
How to cook "Chicken in Piccata Cream Sauce"
1. Chicken fillet, rinse, dry and roll in flour. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Then in the egg.
3. Then back in flour and fry in a skillet with oil until crisp.
4. Chop the onion, pick the leaves from the thyme sprig.
5. In the oil in which the chicken was fried, sauté the onion and thyme until soft.
6. Add sour cream, chopped herbs and cook until lightly thickened.
7. Serve the chicken with the sauce. Enjoy your meal!