What could be tastier and healthier than a mix of fresh vegetables in a light dressing with oil and lemon juice? And if you add a little more bulgur, it will turn out not only tasty, but also very satisfying. This salad will perfectly complement your picnic, lunch or dinner. I definitely recommend you try!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato / Cereals / Herbs / Parsley / Bulgur
Cuisine geography: Eastern
Diet: Lean Meals / Vegetarian Meals / Low Calorie / PP Recipes
- Bulgur - 1/3 Glass
- Parsley - 3 Bunch
- Tomatoes - 3 Pieces (large)
- Red onion - 1/2 Pieces
- Lemon - 2 Pieces
- Olive Oil - 1/4 Cup
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
- Green Onions and Mint - To taste
How to make Tabouleh Levantine Salad
1. Pour bulgur with water and juice of 1 lemon. Leave aside for a while. Wash, dry and chop the parsley. Add some mint and green onions.
2. Send chopped onions, tomatoes, bulgur there. Pour in the juice of the second lemon, olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Gently mix everything until smooth.
5. Levantine Tabouleh salad is ready to serve. Help yourself!