The good thing about this recipe is that it is healthy. The dish is perfect for those who prefer healthy food. Spinach can be fresh or frozen. You can also add some sun-dried tomatoes or olives to the filling if you wish. It's definitely worth a try!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Breast
Dish: Hot dishes / Rolls / Filled dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
Diet: PP recipes
- Chicken Breast - 2 Pieces
- Salt and Spices - To taste (pepper, paprika, mustard, garlic)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
- Parmesan - 1/2 Cup
- Spinach - 1 Cup
How to cook "Chicken fingers with Parmesan and spinach"
1. Turn on the oven and preheat to 200 degrees. Chop the onion and fry in a pan until golden brown.
2. Wash the chicken, dry it and beat lightly. Salt, add spices to taste. Top with fried onions.
3. Put the spinach in a frying pan and simmer for a couple of minutes. Then cool and place on the breast. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Gently roll the breasts into rolls, securing the edges with toothpicks. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and place in the oven.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Serve the chicken fingers with Parmesan and spinach immediately after holding them under the foil for 5 minutes to preserve all the juices. Enjoy your meal!