If you are looking for an exquisitely tasty dish, then you have found it! When preparing this dish, champignons can be replaced with any other mushrooms, preferably seasonal ones. And cream will perfectly give way to sour cream. Try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Seafood
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Japanese / Asian
- Seafood cocktail - 450 grams (octopus, squid and other seafood)
- Flour - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Cream - 1 Glass
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Butter - 70 Grams
- Black peppercorns - To taste
- Bay leaf - 3 pieces
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Champignons - 100 Grams
- Nutmeg - 1 Pinch
How to make "Sea cocktail"
1. Cut the mushrooms and onions into cubes.
2. Then fry with the addition of oil.
3. Boil the seafood cocktail for 5 minutes with the addition of bay leaves and peppercorns, then drain the water.
4. Sprinkle the fried mushrooms with flour, put the seafood on top, stir.
5. Add cream, bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper, add nutmeg and remove from heat.
6. Place in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
8. Bon appetit!