If you don't eat pork, you can cook beef, veal, and even chicken breast in the same way. This dish always saves me great when I need to urgently feed my family. Simple and delicious!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork / Pasta / Spices, Spices, Condiments / Paprika
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Salt and ground pepper - - To taste
- Pasta - 200 Grams
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Pork - 450 Grams
- Sweet paprika - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Onion - 1 Piece (medium)
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces
- Sour cream - 1/2 Glass
How to cook "Pork with paprika"
1. Cut the pork into pieces.
2. Season with salt and pepper, add half the paprika, stir and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Fry the pork with half the oil. Remove from pan.
4. Dice the onion and tomatoes.
5. In the pan in which the meat was fried, add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
6. Return the meat and tomatoes to the pan, simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Add sour cream, stew a little more.
8. Boil the pasta until tender, drain the water and add oil. Serve the meat with pasta. Enjoy your meal!