This dish is as simple to prepare as possible, at the same time, very tasty and aromatic. This pudding is in no way inferior to store-bought and does not contain chemicals. Bananas may not be used directly in the pudding dough, but serve as a layer or filling for it. Biscuit biscuits also go well with banana pudding, resulting in a kind of banana version of tiramisu.
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Banana / Flour
Dish: Desserts / Pudding
- Flour - 1/3 Cup
- Banana - 4 Pieces
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Rum - 1 Teaspoon
- Shortbread cookies - 30-40 pieces
- Ghee butter - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Lemon - 1 Piece
How to make Banana Pudding
1. Prepare all ingredients for further cooking.
2. Combine flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. Pour the milk gradually into the dry mixture, stirring the lumps of flour.
3. Mash two mashed bananas. Whisk the egg into the mashed banana. Whisk the mixture with a mixer.
4. Add warm milk mixture, cream, ghee, rum to the puree and simmer the liquid over the fire.
5. Stir the mixture frequently and evaporate milk in portions, add vanillin.
6. Put cookies and banana sliced into slices in a deep bowl.
7. Add lemon zest to milk mixture, stir.
8. Pour the cream into a bowl on cookies, cool in the refrigerator for half an hour.