The resulting tortilla can be served instead of the usual bread for main dishes, and also add dips and sauces to it. In my family, they just crush her just like that, while she is warm. See how to make focaccia with rosemary and sea salt. A pleasant addition to your lunch or dinner.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Dough / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Focaccia / Salty
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Warm water - 240 Milliliters
- Wheat flour, unbleached - 240 Grams
- Whole grain wheat flour - 160 Gram
- Dry Yeast - 2.25 Teaspoons
- Honey - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Olive oil - 6 Tbsp. spoons (2 tablespoons - in the dough, 4 tablespoons - for greasing)
- Sea Salt - 3 Pinches
- Rosemary, twig - 3 Pieces
Number of Servings: 10-12
How to make "Focaccia with Rosemary and Sea Salt"
1. First, stir the honey with warm water until it dissolves.
2. Then add yeast to this mixture. Stir. Leave it on for 8 minutes.
3. At this time, mix 2 types of flour with regular salt.
4. Then add yeast. Start kneading the dough in the way you like.
5. Next, pour in the oil. Knead the dough.
6. Having made a single mass, brush it with oil and leave for 2 hours at room temperature under a towel.
7. After a while grease a rectangular baking dish with some butter.
8. In the mold, stretch the dough by making the sides. Leave it to rise again under the towel for 35 minutes.
9. Then spread the rosemary leaves over the surface.
10. Make small indentations around the perimeter with your finger. Pour oil into them. Then sprinkle with sea salt.
11. Bake the focaccia in a well-preheated oven for 20 minutes at 190 degrees. Slice the baked goods before serving. Enjoy your meal!