With the addition of herbs, ginger, soy sauce and garlic, the salmon turns out to be surprisingly rich and tasty. It is best served with a light side dish, vegetables, for example, or boiled rice. In less than half an hour, you will have an amazing hot meal on your table, which will complement not only the daily, but also the holiday menu. I recommend the recipe for a note!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fish and Seafood / Salmon
Dish: Hot dishes
- Salmon Steak - 4 Pieces
- Green Onions - 1 Bunch (small)
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Ginger - 1 Tbsp. spoon (crushed)
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Baked Salmon with Ginger and Green Onions"
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Green peas in this case will be a side dish.
2. Wash and chop the green onions. Peel and chop the garlic and ginger. Combine everything, add soy sauce and oil. You can add a little more salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the salmon slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle with marinade.
4. Send the fish to an oven preheated to 200 degrees and bake for 15 minutes until tender (time depends on the size of the pieces!).
5. For a side dish, you can serve green peas, having previously simmered them in a pan with butter and a little water. Enjoy your meal!