For baking with Nutella, ready-made puff pastry is also useful, but in this recipe I suggest making homemade yeast dough. Let's take a look at how to make soft and flavorful nutella buns.
Purpose: For breakfast / For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Dough / Yeast dough / Nutella
Dish: Baking / Buns / Sweet
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Wheat flour - 550 grams
- Milk - 250 Milliliters
- Dry yeast - 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 50 grams
- Sugar - 80 Grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces (1 - in the dough, 1 - for greasing the buns before baking)
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Nutella - To taste (for filling)
How to make Nutella Buns
1. Dissolve yeast in warm milk. Sift flour into a large bowl, add salt, sugar and egg, then pour in the milk and yeast.
2. Mixing everything with a fork, add the butter and knead the dough.
3. Knead the dough for 15 minutes, until smooth and soft.
4. Place the dough in a warm place and leave for 3 hours.
5. Knead the risen dough and divide into 8 equal parts.
6. Knead each part of the dough with your hands, place 2 teaspoons of Nutella in the center.
7. Form the buns and place them in a round baking dish, lined with parchment at a distance from each other and leave the buns in a warm place for another hour.
8. Brush the buns with a beaten egg.
9. Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven. Let the buns cool slightly.
10. Place the nutella buns on a serving dish, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve. Enjoy your tea!