Even children can do this dessert, so feel free to involve them in the process of mixing all the ingredients. Serve the finished dessert after hardening. You can add berries, dried fruits, nuts to it. The cooking process itself will not take you much time.
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Milk / Chocolate
Dish: Desserts / Pudding / Sweet
Cuisine geography: English / European
- Sugar - 1/4 Cup
- Cocoa - 1/4 Cup
- Starch - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Milk - 2 Glasses
- Eggs - 1 Piece
- Sweet chocolate - 120 Grams
How to make Simple Chocolate Pudding
1. In a saucepan, combine cocoa, starch, and a pinch of salt. Pour milk in a thin stream and stir.
2. Put the saucepan on fire and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat for 3-5 minutes until a thick mixture forms, remove from heat.
3. In a bowl, beat an egg, pour in the chocolate mixture in a thin stream and stir with a whisk.
4. Add sweet chocolate and stir until dissolved.
5. Pour the pudding into cups or bowls, cover each with plastic wrap or parchment. Cool the dessert to room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh berries. Enjoy!