A chocolate cake is formed in just a few minutes, but it turns out to be very effective and simply amazing in taste! For baking, both yeast and yeast-free dough are suitable. Visually, with a yeast cake, it will look a little more fluffy, but this will not affect the taste. Any chocolate is suitable for the filling, here you can experiment. For a brighter taste, I suggest adding nuts to the filling, but this is a matter of taste. The pie is prepared very easily and quickly, for a family tea party or the arrival of unexpected guests, it will always be relevant! If there is no time to prepare the chocolate filling, then you can use any chocolate paste, for example "Nutella". Try it!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough / Puff pastry
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Puff pastry - 500 Grams
- Chocolate - 90 Grams
- Milk - 50 Grams
- Sugar - 50 Grams
- Cocoa - 2 Art. spoons
- Butter - 30 Grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Peanuts - 50 Grams
How to make Chocolate Puff Pie
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Remove the dough in advance and defrost at room temperature.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces, add milk, cocoa and sugar to it. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove the chocolate mass from the stove, add a small lump of butter and stir. Let the filling cool slightly.
3. Chop the nuts in any convenient way, but not to a crumb state, it is desirable that whole pieces remain.
4. As a rule, there are two layers of dough in the package. Each must be rolled out on a floured surface and, attaching any plate of a suitable size, cut out circles with a knife, cutting off the corners.
5. Take the first layer of dough and place it on a baking sheet or any suitable baking dish, lining the bottom with parchment. Grease the dough generously with the filling and sprinkle with nuts, leave some nuts for the top.
6. Cover the filling with a second layer of dough. Place the glass in the center and make cuts in a circle with a knife.
7. Twist the distinctive petals by turning each notched part about three times.
8. Brush the surface with yolk and sprinkle with the remaining nuts.
9. Bake at 190 degrees for about 25 minutes. The chocolate puff cake is ready.
10. The baked goods are very tender, tasty and aromatic! Enjoy your meal!