In order to make a pancake cake, you just need to bake 15-20 thin pancakes and coat them with cream. You can use any cream you like best. We decorate the cake as your imagination tells you, it can be whipped cream, any fresh berries or fruits, nuts, candied fruits, etc. The dessert is prepared as simply and quickly as possible, but at the same time it will certainly delight any gourmet with its taste and appearance. You should definitely cook it!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / For a festive table / Shrovetide
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Pancake Cake / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Flour - 300 Grams
- Salt - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Soda - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Milk - 3 Glasses
- Butter - 300 Grams
- Condensed milk, can - 1 Piece
How to make Pancake Cake
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Soften the butter at room temperature beforehand.
2. Whisk eggs with salt and sugar in a deep bowl.
3. Add milk, flour and baking soda to them.
4. Stir the dough until the lumps disappear and pour in the vegetable oil.
5. Stir everything again.
6. Bake pancakes from the finished dough. Let them cool, then trim the jagged edges in a circle, placing any plate of the desired diameter on top.
7. To prepare the cream, beat the soft butter with a mixer. Add condensed milk to it in portions and continue whisking. The cream should keep its shape well and have a smooth texture.
8. Smear each pancake with ready-made cream. The layer should be small, no more than a pancake. Do not grease the top.
9. The pancake cake is ready to use, all that remains is to decorate it in any convenient way. I garnished with chocolate icing and sprinkled with chopped walnuts. You can serve the cake right away, but it's best to chill it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to get a denser texture.
10. Bon appetit!