I hasten to share with you a recipe for making a chocolate mint cake. The pastries are quite simple, but incredibly tasty and very aromatic! Such a cake will be a great occasion for a family tea party, delicate and airy, it will undoubtedly be to everyone's taste. In the mint season, this cake will come in handy!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dough / Sponge Pastry
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Cuisine geography: English / European
- Mint, twigs - 5 Pieces
- Walnuts - 100 Grams
- Honey - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Vanilla sugar - 25 grams
- Butter - 50 Grams
- Chocolate - 50 Grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Sugar - 100 Grams
- Flour - 100 Grams
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Number of Servings: 12
How to make Chocolate Mint Pie
1. Prepare all ingredients. Rinse and dry the mint.
2. Combine nuts and mint leaves. Walnuts, if desired, can be replaced with any others to your taste.
3. Grind the mint nuts with a blender or meat grinder.
4. Add honey.
5. Stir until smooth.
6. Combine eggs, vanilla and regular sugar in a separate bowl.
8. Add melted and chilled butter and chocolate.
9. Whisk everything again.
10. Add flour and baking powder.
11. Whisk everything until smooth.
12. Pour the dough into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the bottom and sides with semolina or flour. Spoon the nut-mint filling about 3 cm apart with a teaspoon.
13. Bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes. The chocolate mint cake is ready.
14. Decorate it with powdered sugar, chocolate chips, mint leaves or nuts as desired.
15. Bon appetit!