An excellent choice both for a warm family feast and for a fun holiday with a large number of guests, because such a dish will appeal to everyone, without exception, and will decorate even the richest and most exquisite festive table!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Chile
Dish: Hot dishes / Spicy
- Fish - 6 Pieces
- Chile - 10 Pieces
- Shallots - 6 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 3-4 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to cook Fried Fish with Chili Paste
1. Put chili, onion, salt and pepper in a blender bowl.
2. Chop vegetables until smooth.
3. Rinse the fish under running water with salt to remove mucus, trim the fins. Make two cuts along the back (left and right of the ridge).
4. Stuff the fish with prepared vegetable filling and brush with vegetable oil.
5. Fry the fish in a skillet until golden brown on both sides.