Frittata is a surprisingly delicious and satisfying dish! In addition, there can be any additives: tomatoes, zucchini, eggplants, boiled meat and even fish. It will be delicious, help yourself!
Appointment: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes / Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Frittata
Cuisine geography: Spanish / European
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Potatoes - 900 Grams
- Green Onions - 1 Bunch
- Ham - 130 Grams
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Eggs - 8 Pieces
- Milk - 0.5 cups
- Parmesan - 50 Grams
How to make "Frittata with ham and potatoes"
1. Peel potatoes and cut into thin wedges. Preheat a skillet that can be used in the oven with olive oil, put the potatoes in it, salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Wash and chop the green onions.
3. Coarsely chop the ham and add it to the pan, stir gently.
4. Grate the cheese. In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs and grated Parmesan, then add the green onions.
5. Spread the milk and egg mixture evenly over all the potatoes in the skillet.
6. Cook the potatoes for 2-3 minutes, until the egg grabs at the edges.
7. Place the pan in an oven preheated to 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove the finished dish from the oven, cool for 5 minutes and serve. Enjoy your meal!