First, you need to learn how to make chocolate cream cupcakes. It is not difficult to knead the dough, but I had problems with cream and decoration. The main thing here is to beat it well so that it does not settle. By the way, in this recipe it is based on peanut butter, which plays very organically with the taste of the chocolate base.
Appointment: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Dough / Sponge Pastry / Cocoa
Dish: Baking / Cupcake / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
- Wheat flour - 420 Grams
- Cocoa - 60-80 Grams
- White sugar - 200 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 50 Milliliters
- Milk - 100 Milliliters
- Brewed Coffee - 100 Milliliters
- Butter - 200 Grams
- Powdered sugar - 150 Grams
- Peanut Butter - 150 Grams
- Vanilla extract - 1.5 teaspoons (1 teaspoon - in cream, 0.5 teaspoon - in dough)
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Baking powder - 0.5 teaspoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Chocolate Syrup - To taste
- Nuts - To taste
How to make Chocolate Cream Cupcakes
1. First prepare the dough. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, and sugar in a deep bowl.
2. In another bowl, combine egg, milk, vanilla extract and butter.
3. Then combine dry and wet ingredients into a single mass.
4. Pour in coffee and knead the batter.
5. Then pour it into the 3/4 cup cup tins.
6. Bake the muffins in the oven at 180 degrees for 22 minutes.
7. While the baked goods are cooling, prepare the cream. Whisk the soft butter and peanut butter into a single mixture, adding the powder and extract.
8. Garnish the cupcakes with cream from a pastry bag, syrup and nuts. Enjoy!