You can make garlic bread for breakfast if you are not going to work or on a date, as well as a snack on a holiday table, or serve with soup. You can use an airy French baguette or regular loaf of bread. Eat the bread hot for its flavor and taste.
Appointment: For breakfast / For afternoon tea / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Garlic
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- French bread - 1 Piece
- Butter - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Parsley - 1 Bunch
- Salt - To taste
Number of Servings: 10-12
How to make "Homemade Garlic Bread"
1. Rinse and chop the parsley, peel and chop the garlic. Add parsley, 4 tablespoons soft butter, garlic, olive oil, and salt to taste to a bowl.
2. Stir well.
3. Cut the loaf in half and then cut each piece further along. Spread the garlic mixture on the sliced bread. Place the bread on a baking sheet.
4. Place the baking sheet in an oven preheated to 200 degrees and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the bread turns golden brown.
5. Cut the bread into slices and serve. Enjoy your meal!