Dried cranberries can be substituted for dried cherries; instead of pistachios, try almonds or hazelnuts, and white chocolate can be substituted for black. Cool the finished cookies before serving. Store it at room temperature, covered with a towel.
Purpose: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dough / Shortcrust pastry
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
- Butter - 120 Grams
- Brown Sugar - 0.5 Cups
- White sugar - 0.5 cups
- Eggs - 1 Piece
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Flour - 1.5 Cups
- Soda - 0.5 Teaspoons
- White Chocolate Chips - 1 Cup
- Pistachios - 0.5 Cups
- Dried Cranberries - 1 Glass
- Salt - To taste
How to make "Pistachio, Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies"
1. Whisk softened butter, brown sugar and regular sugar in a bowl using a mixer until fluffy and smooth.
2. Add vanilla extract and egg, stir.
3. In a separate bowl, sift the flour and baking soda; if using unsalted pistachios, add salt as well.
4. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
5. Chop the pistachios and add them to a bowl, as well as dried cranberries (dried cherries), chocolate chips, mix everything thoroughly.
6. Spoon the dough onto a greased baking sheet. Place a baking sheet with cookies in an oven preheated to 190 degrees and bake for 8-10 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
7. After cooling, the cookies are ready. Help yourself!