Thus, you can salt not only chanterelles, but any other mushrooms. If you have a cellar, then you can salt the chanterelles in a cold way: fill them with cold brine and put them under pressure for 1 month. Try it, and share your impressions in the comments!
Purpose: Inexpensive / Summer
Main Ingredient: Mushrooms / Chanterelles
Dish: Blanks / Salting / Salted
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chanterelles - 1.5 Kilograms
- Salt - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Bay leaf - 5 pieces
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Cloves - 6 Pieces
- Allspice peas - 8 Pieces
- Black bitter peppercorns - 8 Pieces
- Water - 1 Liter
How to cook "Salted Chanterelles"
1. Wash the chanterelles well.
2. Cut large mushrooms, leave small ones intact.
3. Combine water, salt, garlic and spices, bring to a boil. Add the chanterelles and cook for 20 minutes, skimming off the foam.
4. Arrange the chanterelles in sterilized jars, fill with hot brine and close the lids. Or place it under pressure in a large saucepan in your basement or cellar.
5. Bon appetit!