Cupcakes from the "timeless classics" series! They turn out to be delicate and very fragrant. If suddenly you did not have raisins, you can take any other dried fruits or even nuts. Otherwise, the recipe for the dough is so successful that I recommend not changing anything.
Purpose: For children / Afternoon snack / Afternoon snack / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dough / Sponge Pastry
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes / Cupcakes / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Butter - 100 Grams
- Sour cream - 200 Grams
- Sugar - 150 Grams
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Raisins - 50 Grams
- Flour - 300 Grams
- Vanilla sugar bag - 1 Piece
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1 | 2 Art. spoons
How to make Raisin Cupcakes
1. Rinse the raisins and cover with hot water for 10 minutes, then drain the water.
2. Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar.
3. Add sour cream, salt, vinegar quenched baking soda and melted butter.
4. Add raisins.
5. Then sift the flour and knead the dough.
6. Pour the dough into silicone muffin tins.
7. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with icing sugar when serving. Enjoy your meal!