Despite all its lightness, the salad turns out to be quite nutritious and may well become a self-sufficient dish. Healthy and undoubtedly very tasty, with a bright summer aroma - you will certainly like this salad. Zucchini gives its own flavor and is very well combined with all the other ingredients. I recommend giving it a try!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / Whip up / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cucumber / Tomato / Zucchini
Dish: Salads / Greek Salad
Cuisine geography: Greek / European
Diet: Dietetic Meals / Lean Meals / Vegetarian Meals / Slimming Recipes / Low Calorie / Salads Without / PP Recipes
- Zucchini - 1 Piece
- Pepper - 1 Piece
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Tomato - 1 Piece
- Red onion - 0.5 Pieces
- Olives - 20 Pieces
- Feta cheese - 100 grams
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Lemon juice - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to make "Greek salad with zucchini and tomatoes"
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Cut the zucchini lengthwise into 2 equal parts, then cut into half rings. Salt well and cover with boiling water for 5 minutes. Then fold in a colander and transfer to a deep bowl or salad bowl. Add the minced garlic and stir gently.
3. Add coarsely diced bell pepper to the courgettes.
4. Cucumber, cut into half rings.
5. Coarsely chopped tomato.
6. Olives, cut in half.
7. Onions, cut into feathers or half rings.
8. And cheese, cut into large cubes.
9. Add olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything well. Greek salad with zucchini and tomatoes is ready.
10. Bon appetit!