In general, it is not necessary to take chicken liver - you can take any one and cook in the same way. Also, mushrooms: you can take it to your taste. I hope you enjoy the dish! Share your impressions in the comments!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Liver
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken Liver - 500 Grams
- Onions - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Champignons - 100-150 Grams
- Flour - 1.5 Art. spoons
- Paprika - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Black Pepper - To taste
- Dry wine - 50 Milliliters (sauce)
- Tomato - 1 Piece (sauce)
How to cook "Chicken Liver with Mushrooms"
1. Cut the onion into half rings, chop the garlic, cut the mushrooms into cubes.
2. Saute the onion and garlic with the oil, then add the mushrooms and sauté all together.
3. Wash and cut the liver.
4. Mix flour with paprika and salt.
5. Dip the pieces of liver in flour.
6. Fry with oil for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add mushrooms to the liver, stir.
8. Cut the tomato into slices, place in the blender bowl, chop.
9. Grind, mix with wine and pour the resulting sauce over the liver.
10. Bon appetit!