Of course, according to this recipe, it is quite possible to cook not only chicken breast, but also a regular chop. Use spices and spices to your liking!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Birthday / New Year / Christmas / Anniversary
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Breast
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Mustard - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Apricot jam - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Chicken Breast - 2 Pieces
- Red onion - 1 Piece
- Olives - 50 Grams
- Thyme - 1 Pinch
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Ground pepper - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Chicken with apricot mustard sauce"
1. Combine mustard, jam and olive oil.
2. Peel the onion and cut into feathers.
3. Wash the breast.
4. Season with salt and pepper and place on parchment folded in half.
5. Place the sauce on top.
6. Then the bow.
7. Then the olives.
8. Roll up the edges of the parchment. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
9. Bon appetit!