The recipe for this sauce has been proven over the years, and it also belongs to traditional Indian cuisine. Observe all the nuances of the recipe - and the result will surely please you!
Purpose: Inexpensive / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Beets / Fruit / Apples
Dish: Blanks / Snacks / Preservation / Spicy / Salty
Cuisine geography: Indian / Eastern
- Beets - 500 Grams
- Apple - 1 Kilogram
- Onion - 300 Grams
- Sugar - 300 Grams
- Ginger - 30 Grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Allspice - 1 Teaspoon
- Wine Vinegar - 500 Milliliters
How to make Beet and Apple Chutney
1. Peel and dice the apple, beets and onions. Peel and grate the ginger.
2. Put everything in a saucepan and cover with sugar. Leave it on for 30 minutes.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook over low heat for about an hour.
4. Refrigerate and place in sterilized jars. Enjoy your meal!