Now you will learn how to cook a baked turkey breast. Serve the parsnip garnish right away, but if you can't find it in the store, prepare the carrots in the same way. Thanks to the aromatic oil, the fillet will turn out creamy, soft and juicy. And a golden crust should appear outside.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Turkey / Dairy / Butter / Turkey Fillet
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: American
Diet: Diet Meals / Low Calorie / PP Recipes
- Turkey breast - 1500 Grams
- Parsnips or carrots - 3-4 Pieces
- Butter - 4 Tbsp. spoons (3 tablespoons - for turkey, 1 tablespoon - for parsnips)
- Rosemary - 1 Teaspoon
- Thyme - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Parsley, twig - 1 Piece
- Shallots - 1 Piece
How to cook Baked Turkey Breast
1. First, peel and cut the parsnips into long coarse strips.
2. Then fry the slices in olive oil for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Then finely chop the thyme and rosemary.
4. And grind the herbs with a mild oil with a fork.
5. Then brush the breast with fragrant butter on all sides. Fillets can be tied with plaits or put in a special net.
6. Place the parsnips in a mold or cast iron skillet. Lay the turkey on top.
7. Bake the dish at 220 degrees for 30 minutes in the oven, then another 1.5 hours at 180 degrees.
8. Then fry the parsnips in butter for about 8 minutes until crisp. Add more salt and pepper and chopped parsley.
9. Serve the turkey and garnish, cut into pieces. Enjoy your meal!