I want to teach you how to cook with a chatterbox in the microwave. The plus of this recipe is the absence of oil and the frying process. Nothing will burn while you simultaneously go about your business:) This option is perfect not only for adults, but also for children who can easily repeat the recipe on their own.
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Scrambled eggs
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
Diet: Pregnant and lactating / For diabetics / Diet food / Low calorie / PP recipes
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Milk - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Chatterbox in the microwave"
1. Our small set of ingredients.
2. Beat eggs into a cup or plate (which can be placed in the microwave!).
3. Add milk, a pinch of salt and pepper. If desired, you can also add some cheese or tomatoes, for example.
4. Beat the eggs with a fork until smooth. Microwave at maximum power for 1.5 minutes. Then stir and cook for another 1 minute.
5. The microwaved chatterbox is ready to serve. Enjoy your meal!