I would describe the taste of this cake as airy! It really melts in your mouth! Serving such a pie is delicious with tea or milk. Of course, if you suddenly do not have a berry, it is quite possible to replace it with similar berries: blueberries or blueberries.
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Berries / Irga / Dough / Sponge Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Irga - 1 Glass
- Eggs - 4 Pieces
- Sugar - 100 Grams
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Starch - 1 Teaspoon
- Vanillin - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Flour - 1 Glass
- Butter - 50 Grams
How to cook "Irga Pie"
1. Separate the whites from the yolks.
2. Whisk the yolks with half the sugar until white.
3. Whisk the whites with a pinch of salt and the remaining sugar until stiff peaks.
4. Connect the two masses. Add flour and leftover ingredients except berries.
5. Stir well.
6. Pour the dough into a greased ovenproof dish.
7. Irga wash, dry.
8. Place on top of the dough.
9. Bake the pie in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 40 minutes. Enjoy your meal!