This dish is tasty and simple! Of course, it is better to take seasonal mushrooms for this dish. If you replace butter with vegetable oil, then the dish will turn out to be lean. Try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes
Dish: Baking / Casserole
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
Diet: PP recipes
- Potatoes - 1 Kilogram
- Mushrooms - 300 Grams
- Bow - 150 Grams
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Butter - 50 Grams
- Milk - 100 Milliliters
- Salt - 2-3 pinches
- Pepper - 2-3 Pinch
- Vegetable oil - 3-4 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Casserole with mushrooms and mashed potatoes"
1. Cut the mushrooms, onion and garlic into cubes.
2. Saute the onion and garlic with the oil.
3. Add mushrooms.
4. Fry everything together for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat, add sour cream, salt and pepper and stir. The filling is ready.
6. Peel the potatoes, boil until tender, add butter and warm milk.
7. Purée until smooth.
8. Put mashed potatoes in a greased dish, forming sides.
9. Place the mushroom filling in the center.
10. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes. Enjoy your meal!