The baked goods are very tender, fragrant and literally melt in your mouth! Even a novice cook can make macaroons according to this recipe, please your loved ones with this excellent dessert. There are several varieties of this delicacy, I suggest preparing a classic version, I'm sure you will like it! These unpretentious almond cookies really turn out to be incredibly tasty and will not leave anyone indifferent!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Nuts / Flour / Almonds
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
Cuisine geography: English / European
- Almonds - 100 Grams
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Butter - 80 Grams
- Flour - 100 Grams
How to make "Macaroons"
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Soften the butter at room temperature beforehand.
2. Grind the almonds with a blender or coffee grinder until finely crumbled.
3. Add flour and sugar.
4. Stir and add the sliced soft butter.
5. Knead a soft and slightly crumbly dough.
6. Form a sausage from it and cut it into pieces, about 5-7 mm thick.
7. Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment and bake at 180 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
8. Delicious and aromatic macaroons are ready. Serve with tea, coffee or milk. Enjoy your meal!