Any mushrooms are suitable for this recipe, both fresh and frozen. In this case, I have champignons, if you have forest mushrooms available, give preference to them. Dishes with aromatic forest mushrooms are delicious! In any case, eggs with fried mushrooms are a very tasty combination, and besides, such scrambled eggs are more satisfying and nutritious. There is nothing complicated in cooking, everything is prepared very quickly, and you will certainly like the result, try it!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Scrambled eggs
Cuisine geography: German / European
Diet: Low Calorie / PP Recipes
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Mushrooms - 150 Grams
- Eggs - 6 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - To taste
- Greens - To taste
How to cook "Fried Eggs with Mushrooms"
1. Prepare all the required ingredients.
2. Cut the onion into rings or feathers, put it in a frying pan and add vegetable oil.
3. Fry it, stirring occasionally, until soft. Rinse the champignons, dry, chop thinly and send to the onion.
4. Fry the onion with mushrooms until tender, the mushrooms should change color and become softer.
5. Slightly spread the mushrooms and onions to the sides and break the eggs into the pan. Salt the eggs to taste; you can add your favorite spices if desired.
6. Cover skillet with lid, reduce heat and cook scrambled eggs until desired egg consistency. Finally, sprinkle everything with fresh herbs. Scrambled eggs with mushrooms are ready.
7. The dish turns out to be very tasty, satisfying and aromatic. Serve hot eggs immediately. Enjoy your meal!