This recipe combines everything: fresh vegetables and spicy pine nuts. The French recipe is traditional, so I recommend that you follow the recipe exactly. If, nevertheless, you decide to add something, then it can be fresh herbs.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Onions / Tomatoes / Red Onions
Cuisine geography: French / European
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Tomatoes - 5 Pieces
- Avocado - 1 Piece
- Olive oil - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Red onion - 1 Piece
- Lemon - 1/2 Piece
- Pesto sauce - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Pine nuts - 1 Art. the spoon
How to make Avocado Red Onion Salad
1. Cut and fry the tomatoes.
2. Peel the avocado, cut into a semicircle and fry.
3. Place over tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Peel the onion and cut into feathers.
5. Drizzle the onion with lemon juice and olive oil. Place on avocado.
6. Top with pesto sauce.
7. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
8. Bon appetit!