From the specified amount of ingredients for the dough, two medium-sized pizzas with a diameter of about 30 cm come out. Ingredients for the filling, I pointed to one pizza. You can freeze part of the dough or use it immediately to make a second similar or any other pizza. If you don't have any sausages or tomatoes at home, but you really want to cook pizza, I recommend taking a closer look at this recipe. Pizza with onions is delicious and satisfying, try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For children / For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Dough / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Water - 125 Milliliters
- Flour - 200 Grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Dry yeast - 1.25 Teaspoons
- Sugar - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Onions - 2-3 pieces
- Soy Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Hard cheese - 100 Grams
- Ketchup - To taste
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
How to make "Simple Onion Pizza"
1. Prepare all the required ingredients.
2. Start by making pizza dough. To do this, add yeast and sugar to warm water. Stir and leave for 10-15 minutes until the characteristic "cap" appears.
3. Pour flour and salt into a deep bowl. Add the suitable yeast.
4. Stir everything with a spoon and pour in the olive oil.
5. Knead a soft and slightly sticky dough with your hands. Collect in a ball and cover with a towel.
6. Place the dough in a warm place for 30-40 minutes, until it grows in size.
7. For the filling, cut the onion into rings or feathers and fry until cooked through. Finish with salt to taste and soy sauce.
8. Divide the dough into two parts. Roll out thinly on a floured surface and gently transfer to a greased baking dish. Form small sides with your hands and brush the dough with ketchup or any tomato sauce.
9. Spread the onion filling evenly over the top.
10. Sprinkle the pizza with grated cheese and bake at 240 degrees for about 10 minutes.
11. A simple pizza with onions is ready. Cut it into portions and serve.
12. Delicate and thin dough with aromatic onion filling will definitely please you! Enjoy your meal!