I offer my irreplaceable recipe for a delicious, aromatic and juicy chicken! Marinated chicken meat is fried until golden brown, then stewed in shallots, tomato marinade sauce, with the addition of white wine. Finally, add cherry tomatoes.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: English / European
- Chicken - 1 Kilogram (thighs, drumsticks, wings)
- Tomato juice - 1 Liter
- Salt - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Black feather - To taste
- Flour - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 2-3 tbsp spoons
- Shallots - 450 Grams
- Dry white wine - 1/2 Glass
- Mustard - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Cherry Tomatoes - 500 Grams
How to cook "Fried Chicken with Shallots and Tomatoes"
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Add sugar and salt to tomato juice. Pour chicken thighs, drumsticks and wings with tomato marinade for several hours, you can overnight.
2. Brush the chicken meat with salt and pepper, roll in flour, shaking off the excess. In a skillet or skillet with high sides, heat the oil over medium heat. Fry the chicken until golden brown, 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove meat from the pan.
3. Add the sliced shallots to the skillet. Cook until soft and translucent.
4. Pour in white wine and cook for 3 minutes. Add the rest of the tomato marinade, mustard and 1 1/2 cups of water, bring to a boil.
5. Return the chicken to the pan. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until chicken is tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove the chicken and wrap it in foil to keep it warm.
6. Add cherry tomatoes, season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer over high heat for about 6-8 minutes. Take in some tomatoes.
7. Heat the chicken pieces in the sauce over low heat.
8. Serve with your favorite side dish.
9. Bon appetit!