What could be more beautiful ?! There are a million types and variations on this theme. Lasagna is perfect for lunch, dinner, and a festive table! Will brighten your day! I offer you a variant of lasagna with vegetables and without Béchamel sauce, namely with pesto. In my opinion, there is no need for bechamel in this recipe. The lasagna turns out to be light and incredibly tasty.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant / Dairy / Cheese
Dish: Hot dishes / Lasagna
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Eggplant - 1 Piece
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Cherry Tomato - 5 Pieces
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Basil - 1 Piece
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to make Vegetarian Eggplant Lasagna
1. Slice the eggplant lengthwise and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake the eggplant in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the ricotta, pesto, and egg. Stir.
3. Spread the cheese mixture over the eggplant in one layer.
4. Rub hard cheese on top and place cherry slices on rings.
5. Garnish with basil. Bake lasagne 20 minutes until golden brown at 180 degrees.