I cook this tart with fresh forest blueberries in summer, and frozen in winter. The sweetness of the pie can be changed by the amount of added sugar (I did not make it very sweet). An ideal dessert for a tea party with family and friends. Treat yourself to this simple and incredibly delicious dessert.
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Berries / Blueberries / Dough / Puff Pastry
Dish: Baking / Tarts / Sweet
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Puff pastry - 1 Kilogram
- Blueberries - 250 Grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Powdered sugar - 7 Art. spoons
- Cream - 200 Grams
- Lemon zest - 1/2 Teaspoon
How to make Blueberry Tart
1. Place the defrosted puff pastry on baking paper, with the back of the knife, mark a line along the contour of the dough without cutting it.
2. Brush the edge of the dough with a beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
3. Place the dough in an oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
4. While the cake is hot, gently press down on the center. Let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
5. Whisk the cream, icing sugar and lemon zest until fluffy.
6. Brush the middle of the pie with cream, top with blueberries, lightly rub with powdered sugar. Enjoy your tea!