There can be any greens in this adjika, not necessarily cilantro: parsley or basil is perfect. And if you add grated parmesan during cooking, you get pesto sauce.
Purpose: Whip Up / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Nuts / Walnuts / Cilantro / Herbs / Hot Peppers
Dish: Sauces / Spicy
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Cilantro - 2 Bunches
- Garlic - 8 Cloves
- Hot green pepper - 4 pieces
- Walnuts - 70 Grams
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
How to cook "Green adjika with walnuts"
1. Lightly brown the nuts and place in a blender bowl.
2. Grind slightly.
3. Wash the greens, peel the garlic, remove the stalks from the pepper and, if desired, the seeds.
4. Coarsely chop all ingredients and place in blender bowl.
5. Grind until smooth.
6. Add the nuts and beat again with a blender.
7. Season with salt, add half of the oil and punch again.
8. Divide into sterilized jars and cover with remaining oil.
9. Bon appetit!