I suggest you familiarize yourself with the preparation of Asian-style spicy green beans. We will preserve the freshness and crunch of the legumes to the maximum, so we will make a quick fry, like for stir-fries. As a result, we get a juicy texture with sharp notes. Beans can also be considered a staple for vegetarians.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Beans / Garlic / Green Beans
Dish: Side dishes / Spicy
Cuisine geography: Chinese / Asian
Diet: Diet food / Lean meals / Vegetarian food / Low calorie
- Green beans - 300 Grams
- Water - 1 Art. the spoon
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Red pepper flakes - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic - 3-4 Cloves
- Salt - To taste
How to cook Spicy Green Beans
1. First, rinse the beans thoroughly, cut each pod into 2 pieces.
2. Chop the peeled garlic.
3. Then heat the oil in a skillet. Fry the beans in it, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Add garlic and water.
4. Add pepper and salt. While stirring, fry the beans until tender.
5. In 9 minutes the dish will be ready! Enjoy your meal!