These chips will perfectly replace potato chips. You can serve them with different sauces at a buffet table or in anticipation of a festive dinner so that guests do not get bored. They can be baked in the oven, in the microwave, or fried in a pan. Add any spices, garlic, cheese to them.
Purpose: In a hurry
Dish: Snacks / Chips
- Tortilla - 1 Piece
- Salt - To taste
- Paprika - To taste
- Chili Powder - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 Teaspoons
How to cook "Tortilla chips in the microwave"
1. Place tortilla on a greased plate and prepare spices.
2. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chili powder tortilla.
3. Place the tortilla in the microwave, cook for a minute at maximum power, then turn over and cook again for 1 minute, then another 30 seconds to make the tortilla crispy.
4. Cool it slightly and break it into large pieces.
5. Serve the finished tortilla along with the sauce.