I advise you to cook the fish, strictly following the recipe. It will turn out fragrant and very tasty! In the preparation of the sauce, dill can be replaced with any other greens.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Salmon
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
Diet: PP recipes
- Salmon fillet - 2 Pieces
- Lemon juice - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt and ground pepper - - To taste
- Mustard - 1/2 Cup
- Olive Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Fresh dill - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Fresh basil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Salmon with mustard and dill sauce"
1. Wash and dry the salmon.
2. Put in a mold, pour 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
3. Chop the basil and dill.
4. Add oil and mustard, stir.
5. Serve the fish with the sauce. Enjoy your meal!