Delicate and aromatic pastries with cottage cheese and chocolate will not leave you indifferent. We will cook the cheesecake on a yeast-free dough, the recipe is simple and affordable, I recommend trying it! The advantage of a large cheesecake is not only its excellent taste, but also the speed of preparation. I recommend that lovers of cottage cheese take this recipe for a note!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Curd / Dough / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Cheesecakes / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Milk - 0.5 cups
- Sugar - 7 Art. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Dry yeast - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Curd - 1 Glass
- Vanillin - 1 Gram
- Chocolate - 90 Grams
How to cook "Homemade cheesecake with chocolate chips"
1. Prepare all the required ingredients.
2. Heat the milk a little in the microwave, add 3 tbsp to it. l. sugar, yeast and one egg.
3. Stir and add flour in portions.
4. Add vegetable oil.
5. Remember the dough with your hands until it has absorbed all the butter. Collect it into a ball. Cover with a towel and store in a warm place for about an hour.
6. During this time, the dough should grow at least twice.
7. Transfer the dough to a greased baking dish and use your hands to shape it into a rimmed flat cake, about 2 cm high. Cover and leave for about 20 minutes.
8. While the dough is coming up, prepare the filling. Combine curd, remaining sugar, egg and vanillin.
9. Use a hand blender to smooth the filling into a smooth paste. Add chopped chocolate to it, about 50 grams will be enough, leave the rest for decoration.
10. Fill the dough well with the prepared filling.
11. Bake at 200 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
12. Let the baked goods cool slightly, then decorate the top with grated chocolate. Homemade cheesecake with chocolate chips is ready.
13. The dough turns out to be very tender, goes well with the aromatic and tasty curd-chocolate filling. Enjoy your meal!