In this salad, mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream. It's also a good idea to add boiled eggs to the crab salad. And in general, you can submit it in the usual standard way.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Cucumber / Bell Pepper / Fruit / Avocado
Cuisine geography: American
- Crab meat - 200 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Celery stalk - 1 Piece
- Small onion - 1 Piece
- Cucumber - 1 Glass
- Avocado - 1 Glass
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
How to make Crab Salad with Roasted Pepper and Avocado
1. Bake the pepper in the oven until black, at 240 degrees for about 20 minutes.
2. Put the peppers in a bag and tie, leave for 10 minutes. Then peel off and remove the seeds.
3. Dice the onion, pepper and garlic.
4. Cut the avocado pulp into cubes, then puree.
5. Add lemon juice and avocado puree to the chopped vegetables, salt and stir.
6. Cut a long thin slice of a cucumber and place in cold water.
7. Slice the crab meat. You can take both imitation of crab meat and natural.
8. Cut the cucumber and celery into cubes.
9. Mix with crab meat and season with mayonnaise.
10. Place the cucumber slice circle on a plate. Put the crab salad into it first.
11. On it pepper salad. Serve with herbs. Enjoy your meal!