Kneading the dough and baking is all there is to it. Very simple! The main thing is that in the end you get the right texture: a little porous and moderately airy. I suggest you learn about how to make cheese bread. It turns out to be so delicious that it is difficult not to eat it just like that with tea.
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese / Dough
Dish: Baking / Bread
Cuisine geography: American
- Wheat flour - 300 grams
- Cheddar Cheese - 240 Grams (or other hard)
- Low-fat cream - 300 Milliliters
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Butter - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - 2 Teaspoons
Number of Servings: 10-12
How to make Cheese Bread
1. To start, stir the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a deep bowl.
2. Next, add the cold butter in cubes. Grind the mixture with a fork.
3. Then grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
4. Then pour in the cream and break the egg.
5. Knead the dough first with a spoon and then with your hands. Then place it in a baking dish.
6. Bake the bread for 40-45 minutes at 190 degrees in the oven. Serve slightly cooled. Enjoy!