Would you like an unusual sweet dessert? I suggest making tartlets with chocolate cream and berries. The most painstaking and difficult job is baking baskets. In order for them to turn out to be even, there is one little secret, which I will tell you about later. Chocolate ganache goes well with berries and fruits!
Purpose: At the festive table / Buffet
Main Ingredient: Berries / Dough
Dish: Baking / Snacks / Tartlets / Baskets / Sweet
- Egg - 1 Piece (in dough)
- Flour - 180 Kilograms (in dough)
- Butter - 90 grams (in dough)
- Sugar - 1 Pinch (dough)
- Cream - 200 Milliliters (for ganache)
- Bitter chocolate - 200 grams (for ganache)
- Vanillin - 1 To taste (for ganache)
- Powdered sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons (for ganache)
- Berries and fruits - 1 To taste
How to cook "Baskets with Chocolate Ganache and Berries"
1. Immediately we need to prepare the dough from which we will bake the tartlets. First you need to sift the flour, add salt and sugar and mix everything. Then add the butter, then chop it with a knife along with the flour. You should get a crumb. Add the egg and start quickly kneading the dough.
2. Roll the dough into a ball and refrigerate for one hour. In the meantime, heat the cream and add the chocolate, then add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Stir everything well with a whisk. Melt it and keep it warm. In the meantime, take out the dough and divide it into equal portions. From the specified amount, 12 balls are obtained.
3. Place the dough in muffins (muffins), but before that cover them with foil. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. After that, put peas or beans on the dough so that they do not change shape during baking.
4. Bake the tartlets until golden brown, then leave them to cool down. Then remove them from the molds and let cool completely.
5. Pour ganache into baskets and top with berries or fruits of your choice.
6. These are such delicious and beautiful tartlets with berries and ganache. Instead of ganache, you can use any cream of your choice.