Today I described for you how to make frittata with broccoli and cheese. The dish is simply created for a hearty breakfast for the whole family. In Italy, it is eaten everywhere, and it is understandable why. And as mentioned above, feel free to change the composition, leaving only the omelet base. Become a real artist!
Appointment: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / For children / For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / Whip up
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Broccoli / Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Frittata
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
Diet: Diet Meals / Low Calorie / PP Recipes
- Egg - 6 Pieces
- Milk - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Broccoli - 250 Grams
- Water - 120 Milliliters
- Hard cheese - 100 grams
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground black pepper - 0.25 Teaspoons
- Paprika - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Dill, twig - 2 Pieces
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
How to make Broccoli and Cheese Frittata
1. Whisk an egg with milk, pepper and half salt.
2. Divide the broccoli into florets, then transfer to a saucepan with 100 ml of water. Let the water boil and immediately cover the saucepan with a lid. Cook the broccoli for 4 minutes.
3. Drain the water. Transfer the broccoli to a preheated cast iron skillet with oil and salt.
4. Then add the grated cheese.
5. Add chopped dill to the egg mixture. Stir and pour into skillet.
6. Cook frittata for 2 minutes on the stove over medium heat, then in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 10 minutes. All is ready. Enjoy!