Delicious and juicy meat with unexpectedly tasty filling and delicious mushroom sauce will definitely please your household! Preparing the dish is not so difficult, but you will have to tinker a little. For the sake of a delicious result, we are ready to put up with it!:)
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For children / For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork / Mushrooms / Dairy / Curd / Cream
Dish: Hot dishes / Rolls / Filled dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pork chops - 3-4 Pieces
- Curd - 150 Grams
- Hard cheese - 50-60 grams
- Onion - 1 Piece (large)
- Mushrooms - 100-150 Grams
- Cream - 150 Milliliters
- Lemon zest - 1 Teaspoon
- Dried Basil - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper - 1/3 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon (to taste)
- Broth or water - 75-100 Milliliters
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Sour cream - 1/2 Art. spoons
How to cook "Meat rolls with curd filling"
1. Pieces of pork are beaten on both sides to make thin chops.
2. For the filling, mix the cottage cheese, finely grated cheese, lemon zest, sour cream. Add a pinch of ground black pepper, a pinch of salt and dried basil. Mix well.
3. Put the filling on the chops and wrap the rolls. We fix the edges with wooden toothpicks. Try to keep the filling from sticking out from under the meat.
4. Fry the rolls in vegetable oil over high heat until golden brown on all sides. We shift the rolls into a saucepan.
5. Peel the onion and cut into quarters into rings. I use frozen porcini mushrooms, you can take any.
6. In the pan in which the rolls were fried, put onions and mushrooms, and fry for 15 minutes, salt and pepper to taste. If using champignons, first fry the onions, and then add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add cream and water or broth to mushrooms with onions. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add spices to taste.
8. Pour the resulting gravy rolls and simmer over low heat under the lid until the meat is fully cooked.
9. Everything is ready, serve with any side dish and enjoy. Just don't forget to remove the toothpicks:)
10. Bon appetit!