Even banal chicken thighs can be cooked at home deliciously and no less flavorful than barbecue or grilled dishes. Of course, it's all about the sauce. We will arrange a “bath” with spicy herbs, which will saturate the thighs and saturate them as much as possible with a mixture of seductive aromas of piquancy.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Thighs
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken Thighs - 4 Pieces
- Honey - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Oregano - 2 Teaspoons
- Thyme - 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1-2 Tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
How to make Chicken Thighs in Spicy Sauce
1. In one bowl, combine honey, salt, minced garlic, oregano, thyme, lemon juice and olive oil.
2. Place the thighs on a baking sheet, pour over the sauce.
3. Bake the meat in an oven preheated to 150 degrees for 45 minutes.