I would like to show you a convenient and very tasty way of making pasta with nuts and spinach. This idea will surely appeal to even busy housewives, since the process minimizes efforts:) Besides walnuts, you can add any others. If the dish is not only for adults, but for kids, wine can be easily ruled out.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Spinach / Pasta
Dish: Hot dishes / Pasta
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
Diet: PP recipes
- Spinach - 1 Bunch
- Butter - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Cream - 100 Milliliters
- Dry white wine - 100 Milliliters
- Nuts - 150 Grams (walnuts)
- Lemon zest - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Pasta - 450 Grams
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to make Nut & Spinach Pasta
1. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Season with salt to taste and add pasta. Rinse and dry the spinach.
2. 1 minute before the pasta is done, gently pour a glass of water and place the spinach in a saucepan. Keep it on the fire for a few seconds to soften it.
3. Then fold everything in a colander and let the excess water drain.
4. Melt the butter in a separate saucepan. Add pasta water, wine, cream, salt and pepper. Warm up.
5. Pour the sauce into the pasta, add the nuts and lemon zest. Mix everything gently and can be served. Enjoy your meal! Great, don't you agree?